There are endless possibilities for short walks or longer treks around Malta, Gozo and Comino. Some highlights of the
islands include ...
- A walk through Prehistoric Temples combined with beautiful rugged coast on the Southwest of Malta
- Along the "Tail" of Malta's Northern coast
- Kemmuna (Comino) - a Bird Sanctuary and unique island inhabited only by one family
- Breath-taking scenery and unique biodiversity at Dwejra, Gozo - a proposed World Heritage Site
- Mediterranean garigue and endemic plants along Gozo's majestic Limestone cliffs
- Sheer cliffs and rural landscapes along the NorthWest coast
- A woodland in the making ... visit Wied Ghollieqa Nature Reserve - home to indigenous Maltese trees planted as part
of an ongoing afforestation project by Nature Trust Malta since 1990.
Guided walks in Gozo: May and October 2011
Nature tours and kayaking in Malta